All goods and services in France include 20% Value Added Tax (VAT) (5.5% or 10% in cafés and restaurants) that may be refunded under certain conditions.
Please note that European companies must pay VAT in their home countries to be eligible. Terms and conditions apply.
Refunds may be claimed on
- Registration fees
- Restaurant bills
- Telecommunication charges
- Decoration and service costs
TEVEA International, Reed MIDEM’s official tax representative
TEVEA International is a tax refund specialist that can recover VAT on your behalf.
The process is simple:
- Register with TEVEA International
- Collect your original invoices
- Send them to TEVEA International
- Receive your refund