Created in 1995, MAPIC is the leading global platform to build vibrant retail & urban destinations. The international retail property market event will gather retail, property, food & leisure leaders from over 80 countries at the on-site event from 29 November to 1 December 2022.
What is MAPIC?
Join the international retail property market event
Enter the world of MAPIC
Home of the retail, property, leisure and food communities
1 badge to meet all in one place the whole retail, leisure and food communities.
To provide retail, property, leisure and food key players with the right platform to turn traditional sites in modern lifestyle destinations, MAPIC has launched LeisurUp and The Happetite Forum gathering new occupiers changing the face of retail.
LeisurUp by MAPIC
Launched in 2021 by MAPIC, LeisurUp welcomes the most important players from the location-based entertainment industry (leisure operators, manufacturers and service providers, IP Owners, etc.) looking to meet and build new business models with retail, property, and other leisure players.
The Happetite Forum
Created in 2017 by MAPIC, it provides property players with the most dynamic restaurant concepts worldwide and enables restaurant chains to meet with the right partners to expand their brand internationally. In 2022 The Happetite becomes a Forum gathering the main international food experts.
What MAPIC is all about?
Find the best location projects as well as the most dynamic retail, property, food & leisure companies: including dedicated areas showcasing retail brands, restaurants and leisure concepts as well as innovative tech solutions.
Join a world-class programme of conferences hosted by industry leaders! Get insights and boost your business thanks to digital conference sessions all year long in addition to the on-site flagship conference programme.
Enhance your business and find new revenue streams by identifying and connecting with the right partners amongst 8,200+ participants! Access on-line networking tools and events all year long in addition to the on-site matchmaking programme.
Key Safety Measures & Access Conditions
We look forward to welcoming everyone to MAPIC, where we are committed to providing you with the safest possible exhibition and conference environment. Per application of the sanitary regulations, to access the show, participants must provide a valid vaccine pass (for further info, please read our detailed information).
We are working with our colleagues at RX (Reed Exhibitions), French national and host city authorities and specialist medical advisors to build a coherent and consistent programme of advanced measures to ensure MAPIC has health and safety measures as its number one priority.
Why come to MAPIC ?
- Create the perfect retail mix with new iconic brands, restaurant chains and leisure operators
- Showcase your projects to investors and tenants
- Scout out innovative retail trends to build a great customer shopping experience
- Maintain your network and reconnect with business partners
- Promote and enhance the attractiveness of your city
- Recruit new iconic international retail brands, restaurant chains and leisure operators
- Build and maintain relationships with private actors to dynamise your city centres
- Learn about how to reshape urban landscape to be fit for the future
Retailers, Restaurants, Leisure Operators
- Scout out new retail destinations and cities
- Build new strategies with investors, logistic, franchise partners, etc.
- Rethink your business model to boost your omnichannel profits
- Reconnect, network and promote your concept to the retail property world
- Identify the most profitable acquisition opportunities
- Scout out the latest retail, food & leisure concepts
- Get the latest insights on global market conditions
- Select from hundreds of retail assets
Business Services & Suppliers
- Connect with retail, property, leisure and food players
- Highlight your solutions and sell your services worldwide
- Gain insights on the latest retail, leisure and food trends
Innovation & Tech Solutions
- Showcase your digital solutions to global retail property corporate leaders
- Meet and network with decision makers to create new business opportunities
- Collaborate with innovation peers to build the retail & urban destinations of tomorrow